May – Acupuncture For A Cause
Saturday May 11th, at 2.45pm or 3.45pm in Urban Heath, Ranelagh
Ever want to try acupuncture or looking for an easy way to get your next treatment?
Well, here’s how you can do just that while supporting a GREAT cause.
All donations* from tickets purchased will go directly to The Peter McVerry Trust. PVT is a charity to reduce homelessness and the harm caused by drug misuse and social disadvantage. If you would like to read and find out more about this great charity, click HERE for their site.
*there is a small booking fee added by Eventbrite. You are also very welcome to leave a seperate donation on the day.
This will be a Group Acupuncture setting, meaning everyone will receive their treatment together….The “Magic Seven” protocol.
You will each lie on a mat and receive the same acupuncture points…the effects of community acupuncture is a powerful and gentle way to experience this ancient healing art!
(The “Magic Seven” deep-relaxation protocol requires only that you remove your shoes and socks. So, there is no need to worry about privacy. Please do bring your own blanket to ensure you stay nice and warm!)
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for €10 by clicking on one of the buttons below – there are two sessions, so choose the time that works for you (you can register a spouse, partner, friend or loved one to come with you but please make sure you confirm this – space is EXTREMLY limited. This IS open to women and men, no exclusions!)
2. Show up at Urban Health, Ranelagh on May 11th, at either 2.45pm or 3.45pm – with your blanket (We will send a confirmation email and a couple of reminders, don’t worry!)
3. You will fill out a brief registration form and sign a simple release form upon your arrival.
4. We will get everyone in place and Acupuncturist Joanne Burke will perform your “Magic Seven” acupuncture treatment.
5. After all is done, there will be a whole lot of grateful hearts at the Peter McVerry Trust due to your attendance.
Sign up now! This will fill FAST. Don’t wait!
Photo by Adi Goldstein on Unsplash
Comment from previous attendee:
“Joanne was great in explaining the acupuncture technique for my first experience and really put me at ease. She was very knowledgeable about explaining the health and wellness benefits and the atmosphere was really relaxing. I will definitely be back for another acupuncture session”